APJ Storage CoC – PowerVault ME4 Programs Lead
George Town, MalaysiaJob ID R87020 Date posted Jan. 15, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a PowerVault ME4 Programs Lead on our Storage CoC (Center of Competence) Field Marketing team in Penang, Malaysia.
We are looking for a highly talented individual to work in our APJ Storage CoC (Center of Competence) organization. The candidate would be able to demonstrate an ability to design Marketing programs aligned to APJ financial goals for our PowerVault Storage product family, with consideration to route to market and appropriate go-to-market vehicles. In addition, they will lead the structuring, planning of internal PowerVault programs along with the PLM (Product Line Manager) which would then be jointly executed with the CoC FMM (Field Marketing) team. Prior Product Marketing experience is highly desirable.
- Conduct Training and Enablement for internal sales teams:
- Create and execute sales training programs on PowerVault ME4
- Drive PowerVault ME4 to sales teams or through other newsletters and communications vehicles available through Storage CoC and other teams
- Work with Product Line Manager (PLM) to ensure that the requisite sales tools are up to date and available to sales to help drive the business (product roadmaps, positioning guides, line cards, data sheets, whitepapers, etc.)
- Lead and opportunity management:
- Capture, consolidate and manage the status of leads across multiple activities including demand generation, events, sales engagements, etc.
- Follow-up directly on new ME4 leads and opportunities with technical sales teams to ensure proper support and conversion of opportunities
- SFDC pipeline inspection and reporting as needed to support business reviews, sales play performance, marketing program performance
- Sales plays:
- Jointly design sales plays with Storage CoC PLMs
- Drive execution of new sales plays with the Regional Field Marketing Managers (FMM)
- Help support / integrate ME4 into all Storage sales floor excitement and activities
- Communication and Reporting:
- SFDC reporting as needed to support business reviews, sales play performance, marketing program performance.
- Reporting from active sales plays and related programs
- Ad-hoc business and/or activity plans
- Coordination and influence:
- Ensure relevant and proper integration of vendor value propositions and products/solutions in Storage CoC-led communications, training.
- Build relationships with Storage CoC functional leaders
- Provide guidance to Storage CoC, marketing and sales on lead management best practices – what’s working/what’s not
- Stay current with product launches, marketing initiatives & solution developments across Dell EMC
- Work with Alliances and vendor account team on overall GTM strategy, plan and broader activities
- Proven technical experience across Server, Storage and Networking technologies
- 8+ years of related experience in a professional role with a bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen
- Experience in working in a regional role
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you want to play a driving role in shaping marcom strategy for ground-breaking products, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.