APJ Sales Operations Advisor PM
George Town, MalaysiaJob ID R33860 Date posted Mar. 18, 2019
Job Title : Advisor, Project/Program Management
Location : Xiamen China
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Project Manager on our APJ APOS Sales Operation team in Xiamen, China.
Innovative projects that deliver cutting edge results do not run themselves. Project and Program Management within Business Support ensure projects run seamlessly, from start to finish. Our team manages projects or leads others managing projects — ensuring cross-functional teams work collaboratively and effectively. We oversee initial plans, set budgets, track project activities and communicate milestones to key stakeholders.
The Sales Operations project manager partners closely with the business to develop a profound understanding of the regional business model and complexities, and works with their global and in-region teams to prioritize requirements and to support or drive projects to improve business process.
Primary responsibilities are as follows:
- Establishes a relationship of trust – able to confidently act as “Voice of the Customer”
- Day to day Sales Support: Acts as regional expert / go to point for process questions & support and successfully drives & tracks all support requests through relevant owning teams (e.g. SKU or Pricing)
- Partners with the business to fully understand end to end APOS Sales processes – needs to be able to clearly articulate the regional business challenges & requirements
- Supports and Drives APOS Projects ensuring that APJ Regional business requirements are fully comprehended in Global Programs Scope
- Supports the business in the design and implementation of new end to end processes or tools to maximize business productivity
- Partners with IT, Global Program Managers and regional teams to support the deployment and stabilization of new APOS tool deployments
- Partners with IT on sustaining and support efforts
- Participates in new tool test execution and helps to ensure that the APJ business is adequately represented in test phases
- Drives the development and execution of project plans by working with project teams to define sequence and help estimate duration of activities to determine scheduled to meet objectives
- Engages teams cross-functionally outside of SDS to ensure objectives can be met.
- Drives and supports standardization, local and global, of APJ APOS Business Processes through partnership with regional business teams and global operations advisors
- Fluent in English, Chinese and Japanese(prefer)
- Project Management Experience
- 6-8 years relevant experience
- Experience/familiar with Service/APOS Sales is preferred
- Strong Communication