Regional HR, Australia & New Zealand
North Ryde, AustraliaJob ID R045847 Date posted Nov. 14, 2019
Dells Regional HR team is seeking a HR professional to promote Dells Culture Code, provide compliance guardianship, coordinate efforts across HR and empower leaders to achieve their full potential by providing exceptional consultative services. Regional HR professionals must demonstrate key competencies and skills such as leadership capacity, interpersonal proficiency, business acumen, consulting skills, organizational knowledge, analytical skills, and organizing abilities.
The Regional HR role is an integral part of the location Leadership team and is responsible for partnership with the this team, understanding legal and legislative frameworks and leading Great Place to Work strategies. The Regional HR function provides geographic HR leadership as guardian and enabling function in collaboration with HR Business Partners and HR COEs. They ensure employee relations, ethics and all human capital practices and programs are in compliance with corporate policies, local regulations and country laws. This individual may be the face of Dell HR to the local community and professional organizations.
- Business strategy enabler
- Ensuring cross BU collaboration on unique and differentiated business requirements
- HR Site/Country Leadership and Compliance Drives an engaging workplace at our site locations
- Ensuring compliance with local employment regulations and practices and any HR initiatives and policies
- Site/Country Assessments, Tell Dell site reporting/action plans
- Member of site crisis management teams.
- Provide consultation to site leaders on HR related matters, policies and practices.
- Engagement & Great Places to Work programs and Strategies Ensures strong engagement and Great Place to Work strategies are defined, implemented and measured across all key sites.
- Leads team to provide direct support and consultation to site leadership teams to ensure GPTW, strong employment brand and team member/leader engagement across site/country; local execution of Dell Culture Code
- Provides consultative support to non-executive leaders to optimize their leadership effectiveness in leading teams and agile organisations.
- Leverages HR Service Desk (Team Member Services) for the provision of direct advice/counsel to team members, and operational advice to leaders; partners with Ethics, and Dell Legal on matters requiring local attention/engagement from HR resource(s) and will serve as local representative for employment-related claims and legal hearings.
- 7+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Knowledge of Australian and New Zealand Employment / Labour Laws
- Advanced interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Advanced communication and presentation skills
- Advanced influencing, negotiation and facilitation skills and the ability to provide meaningful recommendations to senior leadership in a variety of areas.
- Undergraduate degree and 6-10 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 4 - 8 years relevant experience
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.