Sales Support Specialist
Frenchs Forest, AustraliaJob ID R74434 Date posted Jul. 12, 2019
If you are a high-achieving graduate with 1-2 years of sales support, administration or customer service experience looking to start a bright career in IT sales, this would be an ideal role for you.
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Sales Support Specialist in our Inside Sales team in Frenchs Forest.
You will play an important role in meeting partners and customers' requirements, as well as supporting the Inside Sales team and training to be an Inside Sales Account Manager. We will provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfill your ambitions and potential.
- Supporting our Sales Representatives at all stages of the sales process through to portal and online ordering problem resolution
- Assists with partner and customer calls, quotations and order processing
- Logging and tracking details of work and updating relevant systems
- Keeping up to date with product developments within the business to eliminate order processing problems
- Provide coverage for Inside Channel Account Managers whilst on leave including account management
- Learn the sales cycle and begins to close sales
- Establishes a strong rapport with Partner Account Managers and Dell EMC partner base
- Provides back order reporting, new product information and new pricing information
- Graduated within the past 3 years with a University Degree (preferred)
- Australian Citizen/ or Permanent Resident
- Upto 12 months salessupport or customer service experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Attention to detail plus good administrative, multi-tasking and prioritising skills
- Excellent communication, influencing, presentation skills, in both written and verbal English
- Strong desire to work in sales and a passion for technology
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you want to be at the forefront of world-class customer, operational and business support in a sales organization, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dellhere.