Partner Software Sales Manager - Microsoft Licensing
Frenchs Forest, Australia, St Leonards, AustraliaJob ID R044467 Date posted Nov. 13, 2019
Partner Software Sales Manager
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Software Sales Manager on our Client Solutions Group team in Sydney.
Not even ground-breaking products sell themselves. That’s the job of our inside sales professionals. They take to market a product portfolio that includes PCs, electronics, accessories, mobility products, enterprise solutions, services and packaged software. Inside Sales Management is all about managing, inspiring and motivating professionals at all levels to deliver against targets. Beyond day-to-day people management, our team also shapes, executes and communicates specific sales strategies.
- Drive strategy for ANZ Partner Software sales, define annual and quarterly action plans to over deliver financial plans.
- Responsible for leading a team of 12 direct reports tasked with reselling Partner Software solutions into Dell ANZ’s Direct customer base across Corporate, Education and Public Sector segments
- Directly oversees ANZ Partner Software field sales team, and ensure collaboration and alignment with both core Commercial and Enterprise sales teams, as well as speciality sales teams within CSG, ISG, and Services Sales teams to best serve our customers.
- Committed to and complies with our people strategy; Inspiring leader, Winning together and Entrepreneurial Spirit. He/she advocates for Dell values and culture, Diversity and Inclusion, and attracts develops and retains best team members.
- Customarily and regularly engaged at client facilities to develop personal executive relationships.
- Responsible for quota setting at the team/individual level.
- Drives strategic account management and pipeline development of the Partner Software business, leveraging a long term account planning approach to both new and existing customers
- Understands in detail, and provides direction for the sales and operations functions of the Microsoft LSP (Licensing Solution Provider) & CSP (Cloud Solution Provider) Programs
- Initiates and support collaboration with all Dell teams ( e.g. core sales, sales operations and Services) to solve customers’ business issues.
- Manages the hiring, development, and retention of a diverse and effective workforce. Mentors and develop team members.
- Relevant leadership experience – preferably in large and complex organizations along with ANZ regional coverage with a proven track record in sales management and people management
- Familiar with the programs associated with being both a Microsoft Licensing Solution Provider (LSP), and Cloud Solution Provider (CSP), including EA/MPSA/SCE enrolments and rebate/incentive models
- Previous experience in vendor/distributor engagement, effective MDF utilization, contribution to executing marketing plans
- Highly collaborative and consultative with extended team member community
- Experience driving forecast, reporting, projection meetings etc
- Excellent communication skills in English, verbal and in writing.
- Degree educated or equivalent
- 10+ years of relevant IT sales, operations and leadership experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Experience in reselling software vendor licensing solutions. E.g. Redhat, Quest, Autodesk, Adobe, Citrix, VMware, as well as other SaaS, Security and Data Protection vendor products
- Knows business trends of the ANZ market. Long term vision being able to translate it to specific actions and plans.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re an inspirational motivator of people and a visionary sales strategist, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: 30th November
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.