Account Executive - Client Solutions
Frenchs Forest, AustraliaJob ID R27865 Date posted Mar. 19, 2019
Proactively works with Account Teams and Partners to identify opportunities where Dell Technologies can work with Customers to meet their business objectives by providing subject matter expertise and by using higher complexity product and services lines to create Client Solutions Modernisation to their End User Computing environment. Assigned as an overlay with a territory assigned quota and usually deployed against qualified opportunities. Customarily and regularly engaged at customer/client facilities and delivers high impact presentations on VDI and Workforce Transformation solutions.
- Manages a territory or group of accounts to ensure opportunities are supported to closure. Attains volume and revenue objectives within that territory.
- Engages internal stakeholders and refers leads beyond the scope of this job to other specialist sellers within the organization to ensure Dell Technologies End to End solutions are positioned optimally.
- Leveraging strong technical skills, understands and communicates technology roadmaps and vision and associated technical advantages of the proposed solution(s).
- Recommends product and service configurations to assist with overall system design and integration. Responsibilities at this level, supports highly complex opportunities Gains access and manages relationships with senior level technical personnel and decision makers. Demonstrates the value of a product and/or service technology to advance customer’s business objectives Investigates matters of significance discovered by other product specialists to ensure that appropriate solutions are developed to address current and potential strategies.
- Provides insight and thought leadership to customers concerning applicability of highly complex products and service technologies. Uncovers critical processes and validates operational strengths and challenges within the customer’s environment Analyzes and applies industry, competitor and market knowledge to present the positive value of our solutions. Leverages third party/channel expertise to position the overall value of our solution Serves as lead to other product specialists or cross functional technical groups. Advanced level professional, complete understanding of our technology, and product and services portfolio. Provide ongoing coaching/mentoring to Systems Engineer and Inside Sales resources as well as broader specialist Team when requested.
- 8-10 years experience in client facing IT Sales
- Internal and external stakeholder relationship building skills
- C level engagement experience.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.