Inside Sales Manager
Frenchs Forest, AustraliaJob ID R044828 Date posted Nov. 13, 2019
If you’re an inspirational motivator of people and a visionary sales strategist, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell Technologies.
Dell Technologies provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our 100,000+ employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Inside Sales Manager in Commercial Sales Team in Frenchs Forest, Sydney.
Not even ground-breaking products sell themselves. That’s the job of our inside sales professionals. They take to market a product portfolio that includes PCs, electronics, accessories, mobility products, enterprise solutions, services and packaged software. Inside Sales Management is all about managing, inspiring and motivating professionals at all levels to deliver against targets. Beyond day-to-day people management, our team also shapes, executes and communicates specific sales strategies.
- Sets the priorities and focus for the inside sales team members quarterly, so they meet or exceed performance objectives through effective management
- Executes a Weekly BMS that delivers on key activity metrics, accurate weekly sales forecast and qualified pipeline in Salesforce
- Attains team revenue and margin targets
- Establish sales through management of specific industry, geography or solution segment sales teams
- Drive account planning, sales strategies and sales promotion campaigns through sales team
- Customarily and regularly engages with customers or partners
- Responsible for organizing cross functional teams' engagement with accounts
- Understands the market in which the company operates, including our business/industry, our competitors and uses that knowledge to plan for the future
- Drives superior customer experience by delivering technology solutions tailored to customer needs while ensuring the removal of barriers and driving strategic alignment in the group.
- May need to handle customer escalations ensuring resolution of the issues by driving the best customer experience
- Frequently interacts with functional peer group leaders, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company
- Coordinates (where appropriate) operations and manages the relationship between inside and field sales personnel
- Manages the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce
- Responsible for planning, performance and pay discussions of team members
- Ensures the ongoing development of sales team through coaching and leading by example
- Continually looks to improve Sales Productivity through providing insights and best practice to drive operational efficiencies
- Influences and participates in the quota setting process at the team/individual level
- 5+ Yrs business experience
- Ideally 2+ years relevant experience in Inside Sales is preferred with some leadership skills
- Strong ability to set priorities and keep team focused on the important tasks
- Executive level presence
- Good understanding of the customer/industry climate
- Strong communication skills
- Able to coach and mentor others on building strong customer relationships
- Builds strong relationships within and externally
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re an inspirational motivator of people and a visionary sales strategist, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.