Inside Sales Account Manager -Global Client and Compute (17000VWQ)
Frenchs Forest, AustraliaJob ID R91778 Date posted Jul. 15, 2019
If you are passionate about computer technology and eager to develop a career in technology sales, Dell is the place to be. We are looking for a Inside Sales Account Manager to work as part of the Global 500 team based in Sydney.
Sales will be generated over the phone by building relationships with our Global corporate customers, conducting a needs analysis and building an IT solution to meet customer's needs. You will work in conjunction with the Account Executive to implement strategic account management plans and ensure customer expectations are met at all times. The scope of the position includes new account allocations as well as the development and maintenance of existing clients within the account base allocated.
- Achieve targets by selling, up-selling and cross-selling Dell's range of products, third party products and services using consultative selling techniques
- Preparation of timely and accurate quotations/orders to meet customer requests.
- Establish and nurture a strong rapport with Dell's corporate clients to ensure customer satisfaction, expectations and requirements are met at all times
- Follow up marketing plays within allocated account group
- Develop and maintain the Premier pages for corporate customers on the Internet
- Projects weekly forecasting of sales and is required to keep abreast of product and/or contract renewal dates ahead of schedule so as to adequately prepare for the next round of product evaluations and purchase thereof, including tracking deals and active sales opportunities
- Analysis and preparation of sales and customer reports to assist Sales Management in the evaluation of customers
- Maintain awareness of IT industry conditions in particular competitors' products and pricing
- Assist in the preparation of customer correspondence and respond to tenders
- Maintain customer database
- Previous Account Management and Sales experience within the IT sector (1-2 years)
- Experience in relationship selling or appropriate industry experience/exposure.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated, well organised and able to work well within a team.
- Strong Customer Service ethic.
- Well-developed negotiation and sales persuasion skills.
- Consultative selling skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Strategic thinker.
An intimate understanding is required for PC Components, Enterprise products and the various aligned products..
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.