Inside Sales Account Manager- Commercial (17000S51)
Frenchs Forest, AustraliaJob ID R29604 Date posted Mar. 18, 2019
Dell EMC provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Inside Sales Account Manager in our Commercial team based in our Frenchs Forest office.
Dell EMC’s portfolio of emerging technologies is enough to get your pulse racing. But our customers are our heartbeat and deserve human interaction that is special and unique to their technological needs. Our Inside Sales Account Manager team is the driving force behind our high-level customer interaction. Our team is responsible for selling ground-breaking products by building relationships with customers using both the telephone and email as communication methods. Our Inside Sales Rep team ensures every customer interaction is exceptional and tailored to meet the customer.
- Achieve targets by selling, up-selling and cross-selling Dell EMC’s range of products, third party products and services using consultative selling techniques
- Owns overall account strategy and account management
- Communicates Dell EMC’s unique value to customers
- Maps customer challenges to Dell EMC capabilities
- Responsible for prospecting & pipeline generation
- Identifies, develops, manages, and closes business
- Maintains accurate sales forecast and pipeline in Salesforce
- Grows the account / territory to maximum potential through cross-sell & strategically aligned business synergies
- Responsible for driving inbound & outbound calls, emails & attendance to webinars & events
- Functions as the overall account manager, leading sales solutions, partnering with the channel (as applicable) overall strategy and execution
- Focuses on both new account development and/or expanding existing accounts
- Leverages cross-functional resources to achieve results/meet customers/partners needs
- Meets or exceeds Sales Hygiene Metrics (KPI’s)
- Drive deeper engagement & understanding through territory & account planning
- Assist in the preparation of customer correspondence, quotations and responses to tenders
- Previous Account Management and Sales experience, preferably in IT or TELCO (1 to 3 years)
- Experience in relationship selling or appropriate industry experience/exposure.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated, well organised and able to work well within a team.
- Strong Customer Service ethic.
- Well-developed negotiation and sales persuasion skills.
- Consultative selling skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Strategic thinker
- An intimate understanding is required for PC Components, Enterprise products and the various aligned product’s
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment. If you’re the kind of communicator who can make world-class technology even more irresistible, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell EMC.
Dell EMC is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.