Supply Chain Program / Data Analyst
Franklin, MassachusettsJob ID R89287 Date posted Jan. 31, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Supply Chain Program / Data Analyst on our Program & Project team in Hopkinton, MA.
Innovative projects that deliver cutting edge results do not run themselves. Project and Program Management within Business Support ensure projects run seamlessly, from start to finish. Our team manages projects or leads others managing projects — ensuring cross-functional teams work collaboratively and effectively. We oversee initial plans, set budgets, track project activities and communicate milestones to key stakeholders.
- Interpret data, analyze results using quantitative and statistical techniques and provide insights and recommendations
- Develop, implement and support databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from multiple data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Create best-in-class/compelling visualization of data, dashboards, tools and reports that supports the interpretation and merchandising of conclusions that drives key decisions
- Help develop procedural documentation for strategic procurement and operations excellence
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages with particular focus on Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in analysis tools such as Tableau, Microsoft BI etc.
- Strategy development projects experience - e.g. managing complex and multiple Projects / Programs simultaneously
- Experience delivering Decision Analytics
- 1-2 years post undergrad experience, e.g. IT industry, management consulting, etc.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- 5+ Experience performing Supply Chain / Procurement activities
- MBA or Master's in Engineering (Relevant professional certifications (e.g. PMP, CSCP, etc.)
- Experience with SQL
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you share our passion for data and you’re keen to play a key role in driving progress, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.