Senior Recruiter - University Relations
Franklin, MassachusettsJob ID R045394 Date posted Nov. 13, 2019
University Relations Senior Recruiter
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a University Relations Senior Recruiter on our Talent Acquisition team in Franklin, MA.
It takes high-caliber people with passion, energy and commitment to create and deliver technologies that drive human progress. We need exceptional people to find that talent. The University Relations (UR) Team within the Talent Acquisition (TA) is responsible for promoting a positive image of Dell and recruiting interns and recent graduates to the company. We take into account complex factors to build talent acquisition strategies that achieve business objectives while ensuring a high-quality experience for candidates and business partners. This is where you would come in!
The North America UR team, with team members across the US including: California, Texas, Massachusetts, Wisconsin and North Carolina, is excited to add a UR Senior Recruiter to the team! You will partner with UR Recruiters and Campus Managers to support the hiring strategies of the Dell Enterprise Insides Sales Program. This organization is focused on identifying high caliber recent grads into a fast-tracked training and development sales program.
- Drive partnerships with the Business Unit (BU) to build effective recruiting strategies and achieve hiring results
- Support pipelining and tracking of sales candidates including executive referrals and candidates from core and point solutions schools
- Leverage tools like Linkedin, Workday, Handshake and Avature to source/mine candidates
- Screen and assess candidates to determine potential fit into the sales program
- Help develop and sustain ongoing Diversity strategies
- Works with the Candidate Care Team on delivery of offers by providing guidance on job codes, grades levels, locations and compensation
- Attends and engages in UR summer intern activities
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives
- Minimum of 7 years of professional work experience
- Minimum of 3 years previous work experience in Talent Acquisition
- Phenomenal organization skills in order to track detailed information on requisitions, offers, candidates and events
- Strong communication skills including the ability to create clear and articulate agendas and drive meetings with key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Operations and/or Human Resources or equivalent professional experience
- Must be onsite 1-2 days per week for scheduled interview days
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can help provide a strong pipeline of qualified candidates who can take us forward into the future, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: Friday, November 29, 2019.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.