Senior Manager - Multimedia-Franklin, MA/Round Rock, TX
Franklin, Massachusetts, Round Rock, Texas, United StatesJob ID R040433 Date posted Oct. 16, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself on our Education Services team in Franklin, MA or Round Rock, TX.
- Oversees the preparation of technical illustrations, design procedures, graphics, videography and photography. Ensures accurate representation of brand name. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function
- Directs the efforts of a team of video producers who are responsible for the design, implementation, deployment, and administration of high-quality training programs/practices, policies and procedures to all levels of personnel.
- Provides leadership for producing audio/visual content and features used in web, broadcast, streaming or other media forms.
- Establishes performance metrics for team to achieve.
- Assists in the integration of complex business factors and new work processes to develop and implement long-term strategic training plans, policies and procedures to support and achieve business objectives.
- Collaborates with leadership at all levels to identify video needs and develop strategic programs to best address requirements.
- Responsible for planning and execution of organizational budgets and schedules. Establishes and assures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements.
- Establishes operational objectives and work plans and delegates assignments to subordinates
- Regularly interacts with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas, divisions and/or customers
- Expert in the use of development languages
- Executive level global engagement with internal and external partners
- Strategic planning and focus
- Expert ability to lead, motivate and direct a team
- 12+ years of relevant experience with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 4+ years managerial/leadership experience
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you share our passion for data and you’re keen to play a key role in driving progress, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.