Senior Analyst Marketing
Franklin, MassachusettsJob ID R042226 Date posted Nov. 18, 2019
Senior Marketing Analyst
Location Franklin MA
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
We’re proud to be in the solutions business at Dell. And our business solutions are built on deep analysis and insight. Our Business Operations team within Business Support develops solutions to current and future challenges. We support activities ranging from marketing and manufacturing to maintenance and more. We define scope and objectives based on a thorough understanding of end users, business needs and processes. From analyzing, evaluating and documenting requirements through to specifying solutions, we strive to improve processes and maximize potential.
- Serve as the primary interface between Sales/Sales Operations and Manufacturing for product deliveries
- Work cross functionally to ensure customer requirements are met
- Produce data analytics of complicated volumes to assist in key decision making.
- Assist in the prioritization where required for level 1, Level 2, and level 3 escalations.
- Knowledge of enterprise storage products, their structuring and process around their delivery.
- Ability to communicate with multiple levels of staff to clearly articulate status and solutions.
- Strong data gathering, reporting and analytical skills knowledge of SAP and other reporting tools.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Job requires flexibility in work schedule during peak order fulfillment times.
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years relevant experience or equivalent
- Global Order Visibility knowledge
- Transportation management system experience
- Proficiency with Excel and other related tools
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you share our passion for data and you’re keen to play a key role in driving progress, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.