Senior Advisor, Campaign Management
Franklin, MassachusettsJob ID R023819 Date posted Jul. 16, 2019
Senior Advisor, Campaign Management - Education Services
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Advisor, Campaign Management on our Digital Engagement team in Round Rock, TX.
As a global business with game-changing products, there’s always scope for Dell to grow sales and expand market share. So a highly skilled Product Marketing team is essential. Our team has real vision. They develop and implement strategic approaches to solutions and technology marketing that put our products and services at the forefront of our customers’ minds. Always ready to adjust strategies in response to market change and competition, the team works closely with sales, product partners and vendors. Crucially, their remit goes beyond the customer value proposition to making sure product development is informed by customer insights.
- Interface with all levels at the organization including executive leadership teams in Education Services, Services Marketing and Corporate Marketing
- Creates materials which drive worldwide common product positioning, messaging, and marketing materials to achieve maximum effectiveness.
- Create and execute marketing strategies to drive mind mind-share, market share and influence audiences through various media and digital channels.
- Develop and manage campaign plan and quarterly budget, making investments recommendations and decisions required to execute plan and achieve high ROI.
- Development of content marketing and messaging map for product collaterals, website landing pages, customer facing decks and any other communication material to position and message Education Services portfolio and value proposition with target audience, defined (or not) in the Campaign Plan.
- Establish and lead a Campaign Management Work-stream, define stakeholders and owners, set actions, timelines and deliverable, identify dependencies and communicate progress to the leadership team on a weekly basis.
- Participate and present at Education Services Initiatives Briefing sessions
- Typically requires 8+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 6+ years with a Master’s degree; or 3+ years with a PhD; or equivalent experience.
- Strong technical aptitude, fast learner, excellent communication skills and ability to passionately articulate products, technologies, and value propositions
- Strong cross-functional skills, ability to think and work strategically, but also execute as an individual contributor.
- Work experience in IT companies, preferably in Marketing
- Digital campaign management: web-pages, Social Media platforms, SEO, etc.
- Content development (texts, blogs, pages, collateral, presentations, etc) to effectively message new offer value proposition in target market.
- Effective product positioning and messaging at IT companies, for new services launch campaigns, go-to-market plans.
- Proven success in leading brand awareness and demand generation campaigns
- Program and project management
- Solid communication skills
- Ability to influence others to achieve results
- Solid problem solving sills
- Takes initiative
- Understanding of products and their value added to the customer
- Agile / Scrum Master (a plus)
- Business Acumen / Analytical
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re excited by the prospect of marketing ground-breaking innovations to a global audience, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.