Dell EMC Analyst, Sales Operations- Quoting
Franklin, MassachusettsJob ID R74603 Date posted May. 22, 2019
Global Renewals Quoting Analyst
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Quoting Analyst on our Global Renewals sales operation team in Franklin, MA
Our Sales Operations team is at the heart of developing sales processes and procedures for administering, fulfilling and communicating both online and offline orders. A bridge between sales and other operational functions, we use our peerless expertise to evaluate and implement improvements to sales programs and processes – from planning and prioritization to pricing and margin strategies, sales automation, reporting and more. Put simply, we make sure the process of getting our ground-breaking products and services to customers as simple and seamless as possible.
The Global Renewals Quoting Analyst will provide stellar Sales support and services to the Renewals and Field Sales teams within Dell/EMC. This opportunity is an extremely analytical role and will require you to articulate and develop detailed quotes in order to secure recurring renewal opportunities. Interested applicants should be highly energetic, display strong analytical capabilities, should be goal oriented and have the ability to thrive in a sales environment.
- Candidate should begin to develop a strong knowledge base on a number of activities and products across the organization. Candidate should be able to work with moderate guidance.
- This candidate will begin to provide exemplary customer service to the Renewals Sales Teams and Field Sales Teams. The successful candidate will develop and maintain contracts & quotations for accounts according to existing measures and meets defined Service Level Agreements (SLA's).
- The successful candidate should have a solid understanding of procedures, guidelines, and best practices.
- A successful candidate in this role should now begin to have a consistent cadence interfacing with Customers, Sales, Finance or Senior Management when resolving discrepancies.
- This role will be aligned to the annual sales cycle, so the successful candidate should be able to thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Candidate should be able to work under reduced supervision.
- 1-3 years related experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education.
- The standout candidate should possess exceptional organizational, consultative, communication, and timely decision quality skills. Candidate should also exhibit strong customer focus, the ability to manage complexity, the capability to be resourceful and learn on the fly, and the knack to optimize work processes in a strategic and innovative fashion. Lastly, the candidate who will succeed in this role will continuously drive for results and seek new and better ways for the organization to be successful.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you want to be at the forefront of world-class customer, operational and business support in a sales organization, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.