Automation Business Analyst
Franklin, MassachusettsJob ID R038640 Date posted Oct. 15, 2019
Automation Business Analyst
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
We are currently seeking an energetic, versatile and enthusiastic Automation Business Analyst to join the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Product Team in Franklin, MA. This global team is leading the way in the execution of cutting-edge automation technology at scale. This individual will be interfacing with stakeholders throughout the enterprise to design and facilitate the implementation of top-class automation through the use RPA and other tools. No day will be the same as we continue to write the automation rule book.
- Capability to perform business analysis to identify opportunity and problems and ability to create future solution state.
- Review, classify and guide business teams on their automation opportunities
- Work with cross functional business stakeholders to analyse existing processes and design robust scalable solutions.
- Partner with automation engineers to solutions are built that meet and exceed our business needs and expectations.
- Conducts business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefits analyses.
- Understand how to apply a mix of people, process and which technology is needed at the right place to transform our business.
- Overall 4 to 6 years’ experience with 3+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst/data analyst/process engineering role.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business, Engineering, or other quantitative fields such as Mathematics, or Statistics or equivalent experience.
- A passion for technology and solving problems.
- Strong influencing, engagement and communication skills, with an ability to present information to senior stakeholders in a succinct manner
- Able to work with minimal direction to identify and resolve roadblocks and escalate appropriately to ensure initiatives remain on track
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively as part of larger matrixed organization
- Proven experience implementing Robotics Process Automation (RPA) projects working with internal teams as well as vendors.
- Experience with automation platforms like UiPath, Automation Anywhere or BluePrism.
- Working knowledge of SQL and Python to transform and combine multiple diverse data sources into a single analysis.
- Ability to tackle projects that are new to Dell with inherently ambiguous parameters
- Analytical mind set and ability to see the big picture and influence others.
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills combined with the ability to lead group discussions and explaining complex solutions.
- Green Belt Certification.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re skilled in translating business needs into technical solutions, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: 31 October 2019.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.