Account Manager, Inside Sales
Franklin, MassachusettsJob ID R76306 Date posted May. 17, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Account Manageron our Education Services team in Franklin, MA.
Driving human progress goes far beyond creating innovative technology. At Dell, we know that education is just as important. Customer Education Sales is about creating the opportunities – and the means – to expand horizons. The team provides expert technical education support to pre-sales personnel, field sales agents, customers and Dell partners. For the customer, we consider their personnel and installed equipment, identify their needs and develop training plans to drive sales. For field sales, we improve understanding of Dell’s customer education offerings, value proposition and account positioning. Put simply, we open doors to future achievement.
- Area-level territory management, customer sales & pre-sales support, and executing on all elements necessary to fulfill the theatre's Education Services Sales business plan
- Consistently and effectively communicates the key business value and benefits of Education Services offerings to all internal and external sales teams, partners, and customers
- Executes on territory-specific Education Services sales business plans based on the key elements of the theatre's Education Services sales business plan
- To include consistent engagement and collaboration with Dell field sales, pre-sales, inside sales organizations, as well as consistently selling directly to end user customers
- Provides accurate Sales / Revenue Forecasts and accurately tracks all Education Services sales opportunities within the territory
- Consistently meets quarterly and annual Revenue Goals
- Consistently meets weekly and quarterly Activity Expectations.
- Influences selling efforts of account teams (Field Sales, Inside Sales, Presales, Specialty Orgs) on Education Services value proposition, offerings, and Certification program.
- Engages with customers directly and produces customer training plans based on understanding of Dell Solutions, Education offerings, and customer requirements
- Executes on Partner engagement and collaboration plans with Channel Managers and the Partner / VAR community
- Requires the ability to influence others to achieve results
- Sales or Pre-sales experience a plus
- Embraces a culture of constant learning and professional development.
- Is a challenger who is not afraid to challenge the status quo or our competition
- Experience selling technology and/or training solutions a plus.
- Can harness, leverage and understand the value of Channel partners
- Understanding Territory mapping and Account planning a plus
- Experience with accurately forecasting revenue a plus
- Ability to execute on business plans
- Familiarity with running sales campaigns a plus
- Can reach appropriate resolution in many varied situations without damaging internal or external relationships
- Can effectively interface at many levels with executives and senior managers
- Ability to bring technology and technology services solutions to solve business challenges
- Demonstrated exceptional written, oral and presentation skills with the ability to discuss highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences
- Dell EMC Product knowledge or related industry knowledge a plus
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.