Services Sales Executive (f/m/d)
Frankfurt, GermanyJob ID R035440 Date posted Sep. 20, 2019
Services Sales Executive (f/m/d)
Within the Support & Deployment Division at Dell EMC, we are looking for a Services Sales Executive to join our team aligned to Germany Enterprise customers focussed on maximising support and deployment revenue within our largest accounts in the Frankfurt area
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a driven sales team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
The role of Services Sales Executive is an external Sales role in the Support & Deployment Division of Dell EMC. The purpose of the role is to sell our end to end solutions across the full Dell EMC product portfolio. It involves developing close working relationships with the Entrprise district and GCCS in order to maximise the opportunity to sell the full portfolio of services.
- Working with a set of our largest Dell EMC customers to drive deployment services (residencies, product attach and GCCS deployment)
- Develops strategic initiatives and a plan to identify and close large business opportunities
- Works across the organisation to sell Dell EMC services
- Analyzes and applies industry, market and organizational information to define sales strategies and plans
- Understands and communicates technology roadmaps and market trends and associated technical advantages and impact of the technology lifecycle.
- Provides regular updates to key stakeholders
- Creates and takes responsibility for the execution of the services account plans with the GAMs and Account Executives
- Understanding of the German Enterprise landscape
- Working knowledge of the Dell EMC storage and service products
- Strong individual level of sales competency.
- Advanced industry and technical knowledge across end user and infrastructure services
- Experience of selling to C-Level and senior purchasing groups or other decision-making authorities
- Min 10 years industry related experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advanced level professional, understanding of Dell’s technology, and product and services portfolio
- Insight and thought leadership concerning applicability of highly complex products and service technologies
- Experience of multiple types of commercial global accounts
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.