Data Center Sales Executive (m/f/d)
Frankfurt, GermanyJob ID R028735 Date posted Sep. 13, 2019
Data Center Storage Sales Executive - Public Germany (m/f/d)
Location: remote in the region Frankfurt
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 140,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Data Center Storage Sales Executive on our Commercial Sales team in the Central Region with remote location near Frankfurt/ Main.
This job represents a balanced effort of selling Solutions with our storage Portfolio, Dell Technology Cloud knowledge and selling skills. The Data Center Storage Sales Executive partners with the Direct Sales AE to grow account base to attain financial objectives. He/ She understands customers’ business and storage solutions requirements as well as the account management, including account planning and storage sales forecasting. The Sales Executive customarily and regularly engages with storage decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties and leads the storage sales process and utilizes all available resources to manage the strong collaboration with our peers from VMWare, Pivotal and Partner to be relevant on customer site is also key to drive success within our installed base, but also to win new customer.
- Gains access and manages relationships with distributor managers.
- Interfaces directly with customers to ensure satisfaction with our storage solutions.
- Secondary point of contact but may escalate customer issues/concerns as appropriate and resolves less complex issues that have been escalated by junior team members
- Able to negotiate with others to achieve desired results/meet customer needs.
- Needs full understanding of how our business model relates to selling our storage products and services
- Typically, specializes in a particular business segment
- 5+ years of related experience in a relationship selling role and solid technical understanding of our value proposition for the Data Center
- Able to influence others, negotiate with others and to achieve results
- In-depth knowledge of and skilled in contract interpretation, negotiations and
- In-depth knowledge of strategic planning as well as In-depth knowledge of company products and services
- In-depth oral, written, and presentation communication skills to interact with upper leadership, staff, vendors and client
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment. If you’re at the top of your game when it comes to IT consulting, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.