WER Workstations Sales Leader
FranceJob ID R62479 Date posted Jul. 15, 2019
WER Workstations Sales Leader
Reporting to the WER Client Solutions Senior Director, we are looking for an energetic sales leader who is interested in taking on the rewarding challenge of growing the high value Workstations business in the WER region of EMEA
Measure of Success
- Growing the WER Workstations business by >140bps y/y each quarter
- Delivering on the Workstations RUM Financial Plan each quarter
- Developing & executing on a profitable growth strategy to achieve 40% share by 2021
- Adopt Workstations Market mapping and customer acquisition best practices in the UK & France and apply in the WER Market
- Provide virtual leadership for the Workstations leaders in each of the WER markets
- Work closely with the EMEA CoC, Specialities Director, PLM, Pricing, Merchandising & Marketing teams
- Training of Dell WER outside & inside sales teams on NVIDIA based Dell Solutions
- Identify solutions offerings for targeted markets/customers and build out offerings within Dell systems [Ready Solutions]
- Map the EMEA WER Workstations Market. Generate a target list of top 10 accounts to go win
- Develop deal pipeline & tracker for sales engagement activities, review ea. week w/NVIDIA and Dell Specialty team as permitted, take short & medium term corrective actions to improve trend if required
- Establish winning strategies to compete with HP & Lenovo in entry level of the market
- Proactively and aggressively utilize BI (reporting, SFDC, etc.) to uncover areas of opportunity & deals to best position NVIDIA in Dell Precision to win
- Work with the Merchandising & PLM teams to accelerate share in Distribution
- Grow the Medium Business WS share
- Work with the Channel Marketing & Sales teams to grow the Channel/InDirect business with personal engagement with the top channel partners & distributors
- Hold monthly review with NVIDIA, Dell Partner Manager & Dell CSG Management to review activities, feedback, and progress toward goals
- Sales / Business Development Experience
- Knowledge of EMEA Workstations Market & key players
- Strong cross functional team skills, ability to work closely with CS geo leads
- Flexibility to travel for visits to customers & training for Dell
- Workstations Product Knowledge
- EMEA or Global experience of delivering sales results
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a [Job title] on our [Job family] team in [Location].
Dell’s global business is based on expertise. It takes extraordinary knowledge to create technology that drives human progress. And it takes expert insight to sell those groundbreaking products. Our Product Specialists get to know a limited number of specialized products and services inside and out. As well as selling them directly, we’re called in to identify and support opportunities within particular customer accounts. We are the difference makers.
- Max 5 - 7 bullet points with a small introduction.
- Max 5 - 7 bullet points (key education must be included in this section).
- Max 0 - 5 bullet point of requirements that may be helpful, but not necessary
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to become an expert in some of the tech world’s most innovative offerings, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: xx xxxxxxxxx 20xx.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.