Account Executive - Pivotal Cloud Foundry
FloridaJob ID 1509666 Date posted Feb. 11, 2019
About Us VIDEO
Pivotal Software, Inc. combines platform, tools, and methodology to help the world’s largest companies transform the way they build software and run their most strategic applications. Our technology is used by Global 2000 companies and developers to give software development and IT operations a strategic advantage. Founded in 2013, Pivotal unleashes software-developer productivity and creates an environment for innovation to scale, while fulfilling our mission to transform how the world builds software.
We are looking for a high-energy, software sales professional who will identify and bring to closure Pivotal Cloud Foundry product and service opportunities. You are expected to generate net new business as well as for maintaining and growing relationships with existing accounts. You are responsible for the overall health and sales performance of the territory of defined accounts.
Pivotal Sales has a unique opportunity to help some of the biggest brands in major industries create new digital experiences and rediscover the power of software by using Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Pivotal Labs, and Pivotal Data. Our team is growing exponentially as we are seeing a huge increase in demand from clients who are transforming their software delivery capability and building cloud-native applications to drive customer engagement.
Interacting with C-level clients, you will be driving the digital transformation strategy with market leading enterprise customers.
- 7+ years of experience selling enterprise cloud, enterprise software, or technology consulting services
- Experience using a consultative sales approach to create demand
- Able to qualify, develop, and close business opportunities with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to articulate business ROI to cross-functional stakeholders
- Previous experience uniting Line of Business and IT stakeholders around key business objectives
- Innovative and creative thinker who can leverage resources wisely to meet objectives
- Strong verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills
Desired Skills / Experiences
- Knowledge of Business Transformation, Application Development, DevOps, Agile, and/or PaaS
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in fast-growing and changing environments
- Relationships with VP-level and above contacts at key regional accounts (enterprise market)
Pivotal is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.