Full Stack Developer, Boomi
Exeter, United KingdomJob ID R045899 Date posted Dec. 03, 2019
Full Stack Developer, Dell Boomi
UK (Remote or Exeter Office)
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Consultant on our professional services team in the United Kingdom.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Our field sales professionals rely on proactive technical support during the sales process – and our expert Systems Engineering team always steps up to the mark. We lead the development and implementation of complex and specialized products, applications, services and solutions. From delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations, to developing detailed installations or system integration plans, we ensure customers get the innovative, relevant, interoperable solutions they need.
As an industry disruptor and leader, Dell Boomi is pioneering a new movement focused on enterprise solutions. To achieve this we are combining Boomi’s product offering into what we call the “Unified Platform” as part of our “Connected Business” initiative. You will be collaborating on enabling the professional service organisation globally to be enterprise ready. You will unite all business functions with the common goal of being able to deliver the Connected Business via the Unified Platform to the enterprise, in an efficient and successful manner.
- Participant in growing a Professional Services Organization
- Develop best practices/solution guides across multiple product sets - Creating complete solution guides which promote the unified platform vision and remove paths of resistance for customers and partners
- Develop future service offerings - develop new service offerings to enhanced the unified platform offering and generate additional revenue and satisfaction
- Supporting Opportunities and Professional Services Projects - Continue to provide implementation support to new and existing projects acting as an overflow resource to PSO.
- Global Architecture - Working with the global technical architecture teams you will enable them to produce bespoke and templated solutions to solve enterprise challenges
- Quick to embrace new technologies and ability to train others
- Manage multiple support cases at one time
- Works well in a fast paced environment, and client focused attitude
- Significant commercial experience in software development and significant experience of React or Angular experience
- Senior skills in more general JS, CSS and HTML
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science of Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and mobile application development experience would be ideal and deployment of software experience would be a great advantage
- Experience in architecting and implementing highly scalable, high throughput web applications and backend systems
- Technical understanding of SQL, JDBC, XML; knowledge of SOA concepts is required. Technical understanding of Web Services technologies including REST, SOAP and WSDL is required
- Exposure to mature development processes including use of source code control systems like Git is required
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
CLOSING DATE: MONDAY 9th December 2019
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
If you require any assistance in applying for an open position or have specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact UK_Talent_Acquisition@Dell.com
As members of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies and ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
"LI PRIORITY" "LIPRIORITY" LI PRIORITY