Technical Project Management - Advisor
Eldorado do Sul, BrazilJob ID R034582 Date posted Sep. 18, 2019
Technical Project Management
Eldorado do Sul
Dell Financial Services is seeking talented a Technical Project Manager to join our energetic, fast-paced environment. You will be working with a globally distributed team on evolving products according to DFS’ Digital Transformation plan. Extending legacy applications to micro services echo system in our private Pivotal Cloud Foundry instance as well supporting current platforms. Our TPMs are responsible for leading, planning, tracking and delivering enhancements to critical applications.
Dell Financial Services provides lease, loans and revolving credit services for Dell consumer and commercial customers. As a leader in the leasing, financing, disposition, and recovery of technology systems, we provide our customers with a single point of contact and accountability for their technology needs. By accessing Dell's worldwide online business model, we offer integrated order processing and tracking, outstanding customer service, and one-stop shopping for hardware, software, servers, workstations, and peripherals.
- Defines product value proposition, scope, work plan, resource needs, timeline and budget for information technology products. Manages feature teams (i.e., capital requirements and human capital, etc.) to complete value driven product increments.
- Drives all aspects of Agile team activities, including collaborating and coordinating ceremonies along with acting as the Scrum Evangelist across all I/T and business segments.
- Partner with Product owner to prioritize the backlog. Drives the development and execution of the features and stories by working with the team to refine, plan, sequence and release to meet business objectives.
- Manages the identification, resolution and escalation of risks and issues.
- Plans communication, distributes information as necessary, and provides status reporting.
- Contribute to continuous improvement and drive product quality and engineering velocity (based on Story Points)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science, desirable Master degree.
- 4+ years of experience in leading and managing large Agile programs and projects, including extensive experience in managing software development and system deployments
- 9+ years of professional experience (5 years directly related to I/T or functional area) or equivalent combination of education/experience.
- Scrum/SAFe certification.
- Experience on IT solutions for the Financial Services industry is a plus.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can keep groundbreaking projects on track, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.