Tech Recruiter - Eldorado do Sul - RS
Eldorado Do Sul, BrazilJob ID R045790 Date posted Nov. 14, 2019
Talent Acquisition Advisor
Eldorado do Sul - RS
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Talent Acquisition Advisor on our Talent Acquisition team in Eldorado do Sul - RS.
It takes high-caliber people with passion, energy and commitment to create and deliver technologies that drive human progress. So we need exceptional people to find that talent. The Talent Acquisition (TA) team within Human Resources is responsible for promoting a positive image of Dell and recruiting new people to our global team. We take into account complex factors to build talent acquisition strategies that achieve business objectives while ensuring a high-quality experience for candidates and business partners. Alongside forecasting hiring needs, undertaking interviews and conferring job offers, we advise business leaders on the talent strategy and deliver all TA metrics.
Working with a full suite of recruitment tools, branding and engagement on social media, your role will be to gain access to the top talent in your local market and hire the best candidates for the business. This will involve:
- Representing Talent Acquisition in activities pertaining to our function to gain business trust
- Being a strategic advisor to the business to ascertain hiring requirements
- Directing sourcing and pipeline management to meet current and future hiring demands
- Owning and managing the entire recruiting cycle from requisition to on-boarding
- Develop recruitment strategies using various sourcing techniques, interviewing candidates and creating and extending job offers
- Championing our brand and promoting Dell as an employer of choice to all candidates via the use of social media and branding activities
- Strong experience in recruitment, ideally in multinational company
- Experience of competency-based interviewing and recruitment practices
- Excellent knowledge of the Brazil labor market
- Good knowledge of Workday and CRM systems
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can help provide a strong pipeline of qualified candidates who can take us forward into the future, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.