Sr. Analyst - MSSQL & Hadoop
Eldorado Do Sul, BrazilJob ID R039854 Date posted Nov. 12, 2019
Sr. Analyst - MSSQL BI & Hadoop
Eldorado do Sul, Brazil
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself in Dell Digital - Analytics on our Data Intelligence team in Eldorado do Sul.
We are transforming the way we develop Software at Dell. Come join the best and the brightest to bring Analytics in Cloud Native Digital Transformation vision to life. If you love analytics, changing the status quo, working with Modern development culture and new processes and tools, we invite you to join us in our journey.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
As Data Engineer you will join Dell Data Science Factory that provides A.I. as a product and analytics capabilities to point of action across DELL Technologies leveraging Machine learning algorithms on top of Dell Big data Platform.
- You will be responsible for providing the required data engineering capabilities that will enable ingestion and sustaining of these new data sets
- Build data processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata and dependency across modern Developer tools used for Planning, CI/CD and Cloud Foundry
- Collect and transform unstructured data into actionable insight (ETL, Machine learning , stat tool, math)
- Provide Deep expertise on data sources, required transformations, quality, consistency, velocity, access
- Establish relationships with key business partners/Points of Contact to accelerate issues fix
- Develop and Maintain self-service capabilities for Business KPI drill-down needs (MOLAP, TOLAP)
Essential Requirements -
- Education (Bachelor’s degree or higher) in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Great experience in Data or BI engineering dealing with large complex data scenarios.
- Database development (MS SQL, Hadoop) is a must
- Good to have knowledge on python script to manipulate and ingest data
- Proven ability to work with varied data infrastructures – including relational databases, Hadoop and file-based storage solutions
- Expertise in optimizing queries and ETL tasks involving large amounts of data
- Ability to work in Global team, with remote leaders and peers
- Being self-reliant and capable of both independent work and as member of a team
- Quickly adapt to new development environments and changing business requirements
- Enjoy learning new systems and Tools
- Create reliable/maintainable code, find creative and scalable solutions to difficult problems
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can analyze complex business problems and inform key decision-making, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.