Senior Software Engineer - IT
Eldorado do Sul, BrazilJob ID R90195 Date posted Jun. 12, 2019
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dells team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Dell Financial Services is seeking talented Backend Software Engineers to join our energetic, fast-paced environment. You will be working with a globally distributed team on mainly moving legacy applications to your micro services echo system in our private Pivotal Cloud Foundry instance as well supporting our legacy systems. Our Software Engineers are responsible for designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting Spring, .Net Core, Java EE, and SOA applications. Our complex financial systems range from development of consumer and internal facing web based applications, to internal batch processing systems and the new Cloud systems.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops conceptual application designs that with cloud architecture;
- Prepares and completes code and test plan inspections;
- Analyze legacy code and plan and execute migration to micro services architecture;
- May assist in pair programming, orienting, training, assigning and checking the work of less experienced developers;
- Designs components within high-level architecture blueprints, articulation of design patterns, reusability fundamentals and future requirements;
- Designs APIs between the system being developed and other systems with which it will communicate;
- Identifies key application design issues (e.g. maintainability and performance) and recommends possible solutions;
- Identifies and fixes errors and deviations; demonstrates debugging skills, debugs code alone or with some assistance;
- Prepares completed work unit package; including all documentation, source code and test automation;
- Reviews all tasks within an application module to ensure overall quality and accuracy;
- Coordinates the planning, design and production of deliverables within all phases and identifies process improvements and implements solution in agile methodology.
- 7 years plus IT or relevant experience in development teams or application support;
- 3 years plus Oracle PL/SQL experience;
- ASP.NET/web form, MVC and other open source stack with TDD approach;
- ADONET/Entity Framework Fundamentals;
- Microsoft Integration Services (SSIS, Reporting Services);
- SQLServer TSQL;
- Agile Developer certified or strong experience (Scrum, Kamban, etc);
- Microsoft Solution Framework;
- .Net Framework and Microservices concept experience;
- Relevant project/program methodology, software development lifecycle methodology certification or working knowledge;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills;
- Strong communication skills (spoken and written English);
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Business Management - complete graduation;
- Experience developing IT solutions for the Financial Services industry would be a plus.
Dell Financial Services provides lease, loans and revolving credit services for Dell consumer and commercial customers. As a leader in the leasing, financing, disposition, and recovery of technology systems, we provide our customers with a single point of contact and accountability for their technology needs. By accessing Dell's worldwide online business model, we offer integrated order processing and tracking, outstanding customer service, and one-stop shopping for hardware, software, servers, workstations, and peripherals.