Product Owner (Advisor)
Eldorado do Sul, BrazilJob ID R034957 Date posted Sep. 16, 2019
Product Owner (Advisor)
Eldorado do Sul, Brazil
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and the technology we provide transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We recognize that over 100,000 employees across six continents have different interests and aspirations. We inspire, challenge and respect each and every one of them, every day. And we provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Product Owner on our Global Contact Center team in Eldorado do Sul, Brazil.
Dell creates technology solutions for a changing world. Our Information Technology (IT) team translates our customers’ business requirements into total enterprise-wide solutions. It takes deep technical knowledge to create architectural designs that exceed service requirements. We’re skilled in analyzing the customer’s business goals, objectives, needs and general business environment to create technical system solutions. Our expertise includes integrating hardware, processes, methodologies and software into the customer environment.
- Work with a talented group of developers, architects, managers, business partners, customers and other product owners in order to deliver innovative, high quality products that fulfill or anticipate customer needs;
- Conduct business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefits analysis to align information technology solutions with business initiatives;
- Works with business users to define and analyse problems and align the most appropriate technical application or configuration solutions;
- Consider the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- Oversee the solution by ensuring:
- Excellence in quality built in through well balance test pyramid;
- A shared vision towards the business problem;
- Business partners are involved throughout the course of the development and necessary changes are implemented on a timely manner.
- Support the team in troubleshooting production issues;
- Contribute to bring innovative functionality that will increase customer experience by joining hackathons and other innovation practices and leveraging state of the art technologies such as AI, ML and others;
- Maintain a strong culture of innovation, creativity and fun;
- 5+ years of experience in complex software development
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills, establishing effective relationships at all levels of the organization
- Able to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures
- Able to manage competing demands, multiple priorities, while remaining adaptable and flexible
- Understanding of IT constraints and the ability to negotiate to a positive program outcome is required
- Strong technical background, and understanding in the next generation reference architectures and solutions to enable business strategies
- Strong knowledge in object-oriented programming & concepts.
- Understanding of test strategy and automated tests. Experience with TDD and BDD disciplines would be a plus.
- Experience with agile development methodologies and DevOps.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- Experience with project management
- Experience in applying design thinking methodologies
- Understanding and experience with: CI/CD, Git/GitLab, dependency injection
- Experience in .NET and/or Java programming
- Experience in implementing RESTful APIs and Design Patterns
- Experience with other programming languages such as Java
- Knowledge on Cloud Native applications
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.