IT Change Management Advisor
Eldorado Do Sul, BrazilJob ID R038491 Date posted Oct. 17, 2019
Dell Digital IT Ops – Change Management Advisor
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Analyst on our Change Management team in India.
Game-changing technology projects need expert project managers to drive them – and that’s where our Project Program Management IT team comes into its own. We lead all aspects of IT project, program and portfolio activity and collaborate across all areas of the company to get results for our customers that exceed their expectations. Focused on completing projects and programs on time, within scope and budget, we define the project value proposition, manage resources, guide project team members and keep leaders updated on the project status and risk factors.
- Facilitate and manage the life-cycle of all changes from planning through approval to implementation
- Works with cross segment Release Managers to identify potential impact
- Analyzes Request for Change (RFC) timing, impact and ensure RFC’s are scheduled during appropriate windows for deployment
- Ensures Change Management policy and processes are being followed
- Monitors ‘IT–Change Management’ mailbox for escalations and RFC inquiries
- Identifies areas of improvement to increase speed, automation, quality and efficiency. May include identifying needs for implementing new processes and analyzing data trends to improve and optimize existing processes.
- Provides specific training, coaching, direction and mentoring to IT partner or stakeholders
- Participates with on-call duties on rotational basis
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- ITIL v3 Certification
- 4+ years experience working within IT
- 2+ years experience working with the full life cycle of ITIL Change Management
- Strong “command presence” with outstanding communication skills at all levels of the organization
- A background working in the ServiceNow tool is a plus
- Experience in the Microsoft office products of Excel, PowerPoint and Word
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can keep groundbreaking projects on track, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.