Contact Centre / Telecoms Business Analyst / Project Manager
Eldorado do Sul, BrazilJob ID R77408 Date posted Jul. 10, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Contact Centre / Telecoms Business Analyst / Project Manager to join our team in Brazil.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Performs tasks relating to telecommunication operations, installation and/or maintenance for local, off-site and/or remote locations
- Designs, configures, deploys, tests, maintains, monitors and trouble-shoots telecommunication voice/video components to provide a secure, high performance voice/video network
- Documents and maintains global/ITIL standards and processes and the development of specifications, records, form layouts, etc.
- Analyses and translates business requirements and user needs into engineering, design, and technical specifications to support telecommunications infrastructure
- Develops and maintains internal/external customer relationships. Confers with and advises on policies and procedures, technical problems, priorities, and methods and the use of telecommunications
- Designs, plans, and leads implementation of large and complex telecommunication systems solutions
- Provides advanced technical guidance regarding technology solutions and proposed upgrades/changes to equipment. May occasionally assign work or provide direction to less experienced team members
- Strong knowledge of telecommunications programs/systems for the purpose of identifying and addressing business user needs.
- Strong knowledge of contact center environments
- Applies knowledge of telecommunication hardware and software to develop solutions to highly complex business problems
- Competent to work in all phases of projects
- Fluent English
- Typically requires significant related experience with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree; or some related experience with a PhD
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can take innovative products and solutions from inception to completion, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.