Automação de testes C# Analista Sr
Eldorado Do Sul, BrazilJob ID R038850 Date posted Oct. 04, 2019
Analyzes and conducts thorough quality-control tests to ensure that software operates properly, is defect-free, and meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements. Documents and works to resolve all problems. Reports progress on problem resolution to leadership. Devises improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future configurations.
• Demonstrates understanding of intersystem dependencies around primary applications.
• Ability to rapidly assimilate new information and develop general knowledge of system being tested.
• Understands automated testing tools and procedures (must be able to define what test scenarios should be automated)
• Proven ability to develop and maintain automated scripts (must be able to develop automated scripts)
• Proven ability to diagnostic and problem solving skills.
• Proven ability to lead small/medium projects
• Good oral and written communication skills in English.
• Lead and train local and team members around globe
• Performs estimation efforts on projects.
• Conducts a variety of quality-control tests and analysis to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
• Deliver test plans and test cases.
• Drives and executes test scripts according to application requirements documentation and the testing plan
• Deliver automated scripts
• Develop and deliver an automation strategy with proven results/savings
• Monitor/Logs defects.
• Retests software corrections to ensure problems are resolved.
• Documents evolution of testing cases/scripts for future replication
• Generate reports, status and analysis for upper management
• Automated test development and/or software development experience
• Relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience