Enterprise Advisory Systems Engineer
Eden Prairie, MinnesotaJob ID R63556 Date posted Jun. 27, 2019
Advisory Systems Engineer
Remote - Indianapolis or Minnesota
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Our field sales professionals rely on proactive technical support during the sales process – and our expert Systems Engineering team always steps up to the mark. We lead the development and implementation of complex and specialized products, applications, services and solutions. From delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations, to developing detailed installations or system integration plans, we ensure customers get the innovative, relevant, interoperable solutions they need.
- At this level, supports highly complex and high value accounts excercising wide latitude to determine objectives and approaches
- Gains access and manages relationships with senior level executives and IT decision makers
- Devises new approaches/methods to selling enterprise/client products and services
- Verifies operability of highly complex product and service configuration within the customer’s environment that addresses critical issues Identifies and allocates roles and responsibilities required to support account team
- Synthesizes market, industry and competitor data to anticipate how external factors will influence the position of the solution and makes decisions that impact the long term success of the business
- Creates formal networks internally and externally with industry experts and key decision makers
- Leverages third-party and/or the Channel to create and position the
- Typically requires 12+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree
- Assists in formulating the customer’s long- term strategic vision and our role as a strategic partner
- Influences the future development of enterprise/client technology, products, and services
- Expected to be part of the overall product development cycle
- Works with strategic planning teams to define future directions and strategies for products and services
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the technical skills to take our sales to the next level, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.