Product Management Consultant (AI) - Austin, TX or Durham, NC
Austin, Texas, Durham, North Carolina, United StatesJob ID R88967 Date posted Aug. 02, 2019
Product Manager Consultant - Austin, TX
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Product Manager Consultant team in the United States.
Showcasing excellence and innovation at every stage, Product Management is responsible for the cross-functional management of products or solutions through their entire lifecycle. Using a wealth of technical and industry experience, we work across functional areas to implement our products or solutions. We undertake thorough analysis of the markets to ensure we maximize profitability and adjust our product strategies to respond to competition. Our role also involves acting as subject matter experts for internal and external product events or partner meetings.
- Manage requirements for new complex solution offerings, including feature/cost trade off decisions in the Data Analytics market
- Develops the business case for enhancements or new solutions in the Data Analytics market
- Gather requirements and competitive assessments
- Research new technologies and develop launch deliverables, sales tools and training
- Facilitate and lead the articulation of a competitive 24-month roadmap
- Product Management experience in Data Analytics, Business Applications or Artificial Intelligence
- Bachelors degree with 8 years of experience; 3-5 Years in Technology Experience
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with engineering
- Ability to drive, organize, create and manage projects
- Ability to create, write and edit marketing content
- Experience in business case development, competitive analysis and complex route to market management
- Product management or product marketing experience
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can take innovative products and solutions from inception to completion, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.