Senior Account Manger
Dublin, IrelandJob ID R040400 Date posted Nov. 04, 2019
Senior Account Manager
Sells products and services, including Desktops, Laptops, Software, Enterprise solutions and service contracts.
Responsible to drive inbound and outbound calls, emails, and web interface to focus on maintaining and expanding business relationships/market share with existing and new customers .
Functions as the primary insides sales demand generalist and provides support to the field sales leader with all sales internal resources, in both strategy and executions .
May focus on new account development and/or expanding existing accounts.
Work towards achievement of an overlay quota, Interacts regularly with the outside sales team ,Responds to customer inquiries in effective and timely manner and works in a team environment .
Works with customers/partners in complex business environments to devise new and innovative solutions to business challenges .
Responsible for a high number of Medium business accounts, Some involvement in outside sales
Driving to deliver : Average-to-high revenue spend and/or account complexity within assigned business
Viewed as a trusted business advisor to the customer/partner and uses in-depth knowledge of company technology, products and services to help customers/partners formulate strategy and direction
Utilizes strategic probing to identify, evaluate, and recommend alternative business solutions
Analyzes multiple market factors to both anticipate/identify customer /partner problems/needs and recommends the appropriate solution
Engages cross functional resources, regardless of geographic location, in order to achieve goal/ meet customer/partner needs
Develops and implements account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives.
- Key Responsibilities
- Effectively articulates the value proposition associated with Dell EMC's products and services.
- Recommends business solutions considering customer needs and Dell EMC interests.
- Builds relationships with customers based on knowledge of Dell EMC technology, products, and services.
- Stays abreast of current industry trends and how Dell EMC’s customers are being impacted to help solve specific market challenges in targeted industries
- Leverages cross-functional resources to achieve results/meet customer needs.
- Effectively prioritize multiple demands while ensuring customer needs are met..
- Completes work in accordance with accepted practices.
- Works with team to support achievement of sales goals and deliver on customer service level
- 2+ years of relevant sales experience, proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Highly motivated and results orientated
- Strong communication skills with the ability to listen to customers, create a great telephone presence and deliver written communications
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.