Nordic Server Support Analyst
Dublin, IrelandJob ID R37059 Date posted Aug. 15, 2019
- Job Description
Nordic speaking Enterprise Server Support
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Enterprise Technical Support Engineer on our Nordic Enterprise team in Cherrywood, Dublin.
We go out of our way to give our customers the help they need. Our Enterprise Technical Support team specializes in our most highly technical and sophisticated products – from IT hardware and software to servers, networking, storage and the cloud. Issues can span installation, operation, configuration, customization, performance and usage. Fully trained on the latest upgrades or new products, the team can diagnose the problem and recommend the right solution remotely by telephone, e-mail, chat or online.
- Delivery of ProSupport service to DellEMC enterprise customers
- Actively supports the customer in all aspects through to problem resolution keeping customer informed throughout life of incident
- Identifies and resolves issues affecting customer's servers, utilizing the tools available and resourcing necessary support staff
- Clearly and concisely logs and tracks details of solutions provided to resolve customer issue and maintains and updates customer database
- Responsible for following defined policies & procedures (e.g. verifies warranty entitlement, etc.)
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation
- Fluency in Nordic language & English
- Proven analytical troubleshooting ability
- Server or Networking troubleshooting/technical support experience
- Proven ability to work in a team managing multiple key performance indicators and delivering service level agreements
- Proven ability to deliver world class customer service in a busy work environment
- Certification in a relevant technology (CCNA, VCP, Server + etc)
- Familiarity with Dell Poweredge Server technology
- Third level I.T. related qualifications
- Experience delivering phone based support to enterprise level customers
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Relocation Support will be provided.
If you want to be at the leading edge of technically challenging customer support, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: Apply now!
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
- Additional Job DescriptionAdditional Job Description