EMEA Merchandising Sr.Advisor, communication manager
Bracknell, United Kingdom, Dublin, Ireland;Remote - Ireland (Dublin)Job ID R043370 Date posted Oct. 31, 2019
EMEA Merchandising Sr.Advisor.
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Marketing Organization at Dell, we are looking for a Merchandising Sr. Advisor to join our merchandising team.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Be a voice of CoC (Center of Competence) externally and internally + focus on driving awareness about Smart Value offers and promotions
- Develop strong message to the right audience considering the company priorities and leveraging written communication medium and social media
- Define and create marketing collaterals as well as Communication package for distributors, resellers and direct customers in EMEA + Conceptualize and design print and digital ad campaigns as well as promotional materials such as OFT’s. banners, PPTs, e-shots, Newsletters.
- Create, brief and cooperate with external agency on selected customer facing communication.
- Drive the message via multi-media platforms for executive storytelling, like blogs, video production, podcasts, social media and webcasts
- Ensure Dell EMC brand certification as well as legal approvals for external communication + proactively work with our partners on co-branding and co-funding of the marketing assets
- Measure effectiveness of communication activities (e.g. click rates / open rates)
- Advanced understanding of multi-media platforms for executive storytelling, like blogs, video production, podcasts, social media and webcasts
- Proven success as a communications strategist who has developed effective communications plans to advance business goals
- Highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator, animation (Adobe After Effects) and video editing (Adobe Premiere) preferred
- Knowledge of HTML, HTML5, Google Web Designer,
- Excellence in writing, editing, messaging, speech writing, executive platform and presentation development
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related field preferred
- Experience in communication and PR agency is an advantage
Closing date: 25th November 2019.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
If you require any assistance in applying for an open position or have specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact UK_Talent_Acquisition@Dell.com
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer and aim to ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.