E-Business Advisor/Online Business Manager
Dublin, IrelandJob ID R031086 Date posted Aug. 28, 2019
Online Business Manager/EBusiness Advisor: Medium Business
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an e Business Adviser on our team in Dublin
We put the same vision into optimizing the online user experience as we do in creating game-changing products. This is where our E-Business professionals come into their own. They are industry experts on emerging technology. They manage the development, implementation and coordination of cutting-edge internet marketing strategies while driving merchandising product placement, pathing, promotion and content to optimize conversion and consideration. The team also leads on campaign management, product launch, online merchandising and end-to-end conversion.
The Online Business Manager is responsible for driving customer online adoption, maintaining and improving superior online customer experience and supporting Dell sales organization to find best online solutions. This position requires driving specific online initiatives through some
The role also entails working jointly with Dell internal teams and Dell's online team to maintain high customer online experience.Above all, the Online Business Manager must proactively take ownership of the assigned online business segment and drive for results. The Online Business Manager will promote and work dynamically to drive online activities that will continuously increase online growth and premium to offline business.
- Responsible for driving customer online adoption for all Dell products
- Identify local opportunities for growth through proactive engagement (MB Focus segment)
- Support Dell sales organization to find best e_Commercer solution (premier, Global Portal)
- Monitor Top Online customers in local market via ongoing analysis
- Driving specific online initiatives.
- Deliver segment specific business KPIs as identified in collaboration with the business
- Collaborate with the different support organizations, including: Sales, CoCs, Marketing Customer visits (onsite)
- Finding new potential actions onsite to drive online usage (trainings, events, messaging)
- Driving specific online initiatives through professional program/project management
- Deliver segment specific business initiatives as identified in collaboration with the business
- Working jointly with Dell internal teams and Dell's senior leadership to maintain high customer online experience and communicating key programs
- ISM Engagement to ensure ISR adoption and customer adoption of eCommerce solutions via huddles/weekly calls
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Ability to persuade key stake holders
- Sales/Marketing background with a good understanding of the Dell business
- Project / Program management skills
- Creative thinking
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the knowledge of emerging technologies to influence global e-commerce programs, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: Apply Now!
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.