Partner Account Manager - UAE
Dubai, United Arab EmiratesJob ID R045615 Date posted Dec. 03, 2019
Partner Account Manager - UAE
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
If you are passionate about computer technology and eager to develop a career in technology sales, Dell is the place to be. Within our Channel Sales Team, we are looking for an Partner Account Manager to work as part of a team based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, Dell promotes an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. As we continue to grow our business in EMEA we are looking for sales people with a proven track record who are passionate about technology. You will be joining a collaborative and energetic team that welcomes creativity and different perspectives. In return Dell offers the training, development and support for you to develop your career and fulfill your ambitions and potential.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Fosters and advances the success of Dells relationships with key partners and cross functional stakeholders and virtual team (i.e., direct sales, presales, services and marketing) at all levels within assigned area of responsibility. Evangelizes Dell Channel Program with internal and external stakeholders to advance the adoption of Dells wide array of products, services and solutions. Formulates and delivers comprehensive Channels strategy to drive revenue growth through our Partner community, including business plans, resource/budget allocation and account mapping. Oversees implementation of targeted programs and marketing campaigns and ensures that Dell Field Sales is leveraging Partner Team. Ensures that Channels are able to generate business outside Dell Named accounts to ensure better Market Coverage and incremental revenue stream.
Leadership responsibilities for developing a Partner Ecosystem through qualifying, recruiting and enabling new partners, as well as managing the current partner base of Distributors and Resellers/VARs of all tiers who resell Dell products. Demonstrates knowledge of the organization's entire product line; may have more in-depth knowledge on a subset of products or services. Works with partners on go to market strategy and facilitates partnering efforts with Dell Field Sales. Engages Dell Field Sales and BU specialists early on to communicate strategy and ensure collaboration. Understands all aspects of indirect channel business. Educates partner community on programs and executes accordingly, and influences the adoption of Dell solutions.
Areas of Responsibility
- Partner Strategy and Business Development
- Owns Partner account relationship, strategy and business plan, including forecasting with Partners
- Develops relationships within the Partner account up to the top executive level
- Drives Partner Account Planning / Partner hygiene / Partner Health Check, i.e. coverage, LOBs depth, productivity, cross sell / profitability / ROI for overall business
- Runs regular QBR for partners
- Responsible for all Partner performance on key KPI: e.g., growth, share of PSP, training, certifications, Channel NPS, NNB, services attached, TMU, tier 3 and below growth, LOB mix, cross-sell, deal registration win rate by tier
- Act as central point of contact for Partner, orchestrates support, and issues related to Dell-EMC Partner Program
- Ensures collaboration on account planning between Partners and end-user sales teams
- Deal & Order Management
- Escalates conflict management, ensures SLAs met.
- Ensure partner and end-user team are engaged, where coverage available
- Partner Sales Enablement
- Aligns Dell EMC’s value position with partners’ strength, capability and goals to create Partner preference for Dell EMC
- Works with Channel Marketing team to develop Partner marketing plan and activities
- Coach Partner AEs: how to account plan, track outlook, phase, acquire customers, shape a deal, effectively position and sell Dell-EMC across entire Dell Technologies portfolios, in particular for the Datacenter
- Ability to influence others to achieve results
- Ability to manage in a matrix environment
- Good understanding of the competition
- Consultative skills
- Presentation skills
- Strategic planning abilities
- Negotiation skills
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the vision to use indirect sales channels to break new ground in business, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: 17th December 2019.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.