Services Senior Product Manager
Round Rock, Texas, Draper, Utah, United States;Hopkinton, Massachusetts, United States;Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United StatesJob ID R045570 Date posted Nov. 15, 2019
Services Senior Product Manager
We are hiring for the following locations:
Round Rock, TX
Oklahoma City, OK
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Services Senior Product Manager on our Dell Services team.
Showcasing excellence and innovation at every stage, Product Management is responsible for the cross-functional management of products or solutions through their entire lifecycle. Using a wealth of technical and industry experience, we work across functional areas to implement our products or solutions. We undertake thorough analysis of the markets to ensure we maximize profitability and adjust our product strategies to respond to competition. Our role also involves acting as subject matter experts for internal and external product events or partner meetings.
- Contributes to the development of new service offers and features, working with development teams without direct supervision.
- Works closely with product teams, sellers, and service development to maximize the product impact in the marketplace.
- Works collaboratively on capabilities to be developed and new features to be added. Ensure new initiatives and features are designed in a way that enhances the customer experience in alignment with the product, service and overall company strategies.
- Contributes to cross-functional teams defining the detailed use cases to ensure we bring the right service offers and capabilities to market to solve our customer’s business problems.
- Contributes to continuous improvement of the processes leveraged for services readiness associated with new product introduction programs
- Develops and manages the product portfolio roadmap and works to scope opportunities and obtain appropriate funding for new programs.
- Collaborates with other Product Managers, BU Leaders, and Engineering/ R&D leaders to align product strategies into comprehensive portfolios for the BU
- Experience working in Product or Portfolio Management and typically requires 8+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 6+ years with a Master’s degree
- Innovative ability to problem solve and find creative solutions to business processes in order too improve the product development process.
- Experience in service product planning, new product launch readiness processes; product and service Product Management.
- Possesses product/technology/industry knowledge with a strong technical aptitude.
- Ability to lead programs and projects teams towards successful outcomes while mitigating risks; track record of leading and managing complex programs and projects.
- Ability to effectively operate within diverse and geographically distributed teams and multiple programs simultaneously.
- Understand macro-business economics and be able to build actionable business plans and prioritize and categorize in complex and highly matrixed environments.
- Understanding the Offer Lifecycle Process (OLP)
- Knowledge of the Kanban agile methodology
- Pragmatic Marketing certified
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can take innovative products and solutions from inception to completion, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.