Converged Systems Sales (CSS) Specialist _Commercial
Denver, Colorado, Remote - Arizona, United StatesJob ID R041203 Date posted Oct. 16, 2019
The Converged Systems Sales Executive - Commercial – Denver or Phoenix Area
Do you like being #1?
The Converged Systems Sales team (CSS) within Dell EMC is helping our customers achieve their vision of a true hybrid cloud operating environment with the adoption of the Dell Technologies Cloud Platform built on a foundation of industry-leading Converged and Hyperconverged Infrastructure.
Think you’re up to the challenge of CSS? We’re experiencing dramatic and unprecedented growth worldwide. It’s no surprise considering that we’re the company driving the future of Converged Infrastructure and Cloud Computing. It’s an industry with over $400 billion at stake and no one is better positioned for continued success than Dell EMC. Take your career to the next level and join our collaboration of bold thinkers who are developing the world’s most advanced converged infrastructure.
What makes this role exciting
The CSS Specialist is responsible for building strong internal and external relationships and ensuring a great customer experience with existing and potential customers.
- Serve as the subject matter expert (SME) for Dell Technologies Converged and Rack-Scale Hyper-converged solutions
- Solutions include: Vblock, VxBlock, VxFLEX Integrated Rack, VxFLEX Ready Nodes, vScale, Azure Stack.
- Work tightly with the District Manager(s) and Data Center Sales Executives (DCSEs) to develop an understanding of customers’ business and solution requirements.
- Gain mindshare of DCSE team to position CSS solutions for the benefit of the prospect/customer.
- Drive a set of defined and inspected “plays” with a focus on displacing competitive solutions.
- Have strong operational command including account planning, sales forecasting, quoting solutions and engaging cross-functional resources as needed.
- Customarily and regularly engage with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties
- Provide sales leadership and experience on large, complex sales opportunities
How your experience will help you hit the ground running
Expertise in complex sales campaigns focused on data center solutions. Highly organized and seasoned sales expert with exceptional relationship development skills coupled with a history of consistent goal achievement within a highly resource-matrixes environment. Additional:
- Experience and desire to work in a highly autonomous environment.
- Must have highly effective communication and presentation skills.
- Detailed, measurable experience in negotiating sales contracts.
- Excellent presentation skills. Comfortable standing and delivering content with energy and passion to groups from two to twenty+.
- A clear understanding of primary storage and hyper-converged concepts.
- 8+ years of sales experience
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment. Apply now!
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.