C# Software Developer
Austin, Texas, Remote - California, United States (LA/Orange County);Remote - Colorado, United States;Remote - District of Columbia, United States;Remote - Florida, United States;Remote - Nevada, United StatesJob ID R60342 Date posted Jun. 25, 2019
As the global leaders in their respective segments, Dell Technologies family of Dell EMC, Pivotal, RSA, Dell and VMware form a unique set of strategically aligned businesses, each focused and free to execute individually or together. Dell Technologies provides customer solutions and choice for the software-defined enterprise and the emerging “3rd platform” of mobile, cloud, big data and social, transformed by billions of users and millions of apps.
Dell EMC is a global leader in enabling businesses and service providers to transform their operations and deliver information technology as a service (ITaaS). Fundamental to this transformation is cloud computing. Through innovative products and services, Dell EMC accelerates the journey to cloud computing, helping IT departments to store, manage, protect and analyze their most valuable asset — information — in a more agile, trusted and cost-efficient way.
We work with organizations around the world, in every industry, in the public and private sectors, and of every size, from startups to the Fortune Global 500. Our customers include global money center banks and other leading financial services firms, manufacturers, healthcare and life sciences organizations, Internet service and telecommunications providers, airlines and transportation companies, educational institutions, and public-sector agencies.
Depending on business needs, your day to day role may include:
• Work with internal stakeholders, external customers, and users to design and maintain custom software solutions to meet their operational needs
• Work on interactive design projects that meet both user and operational objectives, while maintaining and supporting brand standards
• Evolve and help promote our Solution and Systems
• Practice and facilitate Human-Centered Design (Design Thinking) methodologies
• Develop high availability and highly scalable applications which will be used by both internal and external customers.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering with Formal software development training and/or background
- Strong Object Oriented Analysis and Design skill or strong adherence to organizationally defined software design principles
- Detailed knowledge of operating systems; databases; system, network, operating system, and application administration; tools and utilities, as applicable.
- Able to code/debug simple programs using either written or verbal design specifications
- Current knowledge User Interface Design : WinForms, HTML5
- Experience in implementing Unit Tests and Source Code Documentation techniques
- Experience in implementing of Client Server Applications
- Experience in implementing of Micro Services Development
- Self Driven
- Flexible with tasks and focus areas
- To qualify, applicants must be a United States Citizen
- SQL Standards
- Customer facing communication Skills
- Software Architecture Design
- Understanding of what Time Series Data is.
- Understanding of HADOOP
- Understanding of ETL techniques
- Experience mentoring other software developers
Work will be performed Both Remote and On Site with Customers with 60% or less travel required.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.