Director of Partner Program Lifecycle Management
Dallas, TexasJob ID R1903496-1 Date posted Mar. 13, 2019
Our team seeks an innovative partner programs leader to optimize how and where we drive partners through the lifecycle – activation and onboarding to progression – that maximizes go-to-market strategies and partner enablement across partner business models. The successful candidate needs to be a transformational leader, with knowledge in and passion for channel strategy, business operations, and processes. Must have an unflinching desire to radically simplify our partners’ end-to-end program engagement by delivering a strategy that motivates, leads and drives our field and partner ecosystem, accelerates their business with VMware, and ultimately unleashes partner productivity and profitability. The role requires a balance between strategy, big picture thinking, and rigor in executing on current business priorities. This requires experience working with sales, product BU’s and a deep understanding of field and partner organizations.
Deliver an engaging, personalized, and simplified experience for partners across their total business relationship with VMware. Fundamentally transform and elevate how VMware partners onboard, manage performance, receive program support, and realize the full potential of their VMware partner program. Establish a predictable rhythm and intuitive experience for partners to manage their program entry and ongoing eligibility requirements on an annual basis. Working with the Partner Experience team, become an evangelist for partner program satisfaction across the company.Own the end-to-end partner program lifecycle at the global level.
- Develop onboarding strategy and operationalize process for partners – especially targeting and supporting our high priority partners
- Establish process, governance and performance for program support requests and escalation management
- Serve as the single source of truth for program performance globally
- Invest in innovative platforms, processes, and solutions to enhance partner engagement and increase partner satisfaction
- Work closely with the Partner Operations and Partner Support teams to execute, manage, track and evolve as needed
- Collaborate within the programs team and across PSAT and Geo teams to ensure alignment on goals and needs, drive consistency and leverage resources
- 10+ years of programs, operations and / or sales strategy and sales leadership experience
- Extensive experience with/knowledge of the channel including VARs/ resellers and MSPs/ cloud partners in a software environment
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries.
- Experience in supporting channel organizations, processes and strategy
- The ability to operate effectively in a rapidly scaling, dynamic environment; be able to manage multiple stakeholders and groups simultaneously
- Ability to handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities simultaneously mixing long-term projects with the urgency of immediate demands
- Experience within large, complex and highly matrixed organizations
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Highly trusted individual who maintains and expects high levels of integrity, honesty and trust
- Six Sigma Blackbelt or equivalent experience highly valued
- Bachelors degree +
- Ability to travel 20%+ of the time
- Palo Alto, CA or Austin, TX - Remote