ASC Business Development Manager
Dallas, TexasJob ID R80816 Date posted Jul. 09, 2019
Alliances Solution Center
Business Development Manager
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a ASC Business Development Manager on our Global Industries team in the USA.
Some of our most valuable business comes from existing customers. That’s because our Business Development Sales team takes care to forge strong and insightful relationships with them. To gain understanding of the unique and changing factors that drive purchasing decisions, the team develops connections at all levels of a client’s business. They use their insight to identify and create new opportunities – and to build the business development strategies that underpin successful sales. As well as maximizing revenue, they take responsibility for accurate forecasts.
- Business and offer development with our strategic Strategic Outsourcer, Systems Integrator, and Service Providers
- Align vertical market insight with Alliance partner proficiency
- Work with Alliance Sales Directors to coordinate offer sales and programs
- Working with the Alliances Solution Center and our vertical organization to coordinate strategy and execution on key offerings
- 5+ Years outside sales or business development experience
- Vertical Market experience (sell in or designing offers/go to market in a vertical)
- Excellent organization skills to manage multiple projects and opportunities at the same time
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
- History of vertical sales or coming from a vertically aligned role
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re keen to drive our revenue growth as a trusted adviser to exciting clients, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.