RSA Operations Analyst
Cork, IrelandJob ID R85708 Date posted Jan. 11, 2019
RSA Operations Analyst
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the RSA Security Division at Dell, we are looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to join our team in Cork based in the Partner Centre Experience team.
This role is key to providing support to RSA partners in a number of ways. The RSA Security division of Partner eXperience Center ( PXC ) EMEA provides operational support including Pricing Requests, Onboarding and Support queries leveraging RSA SFDC cases. Liaises between the partner and internal RSA functions to deliver solutions working cross-functionally to resolve. Focuses on delivering a positive partner experience. Facilitates product and sales information flow. May serve as primary interfaces with other internal functions, based on BU and/or regional requirements. May be responsible for influencing sales behavior and capabilities. Assists with driving process improvement programs cross-functionally.
• Provide outstanding customer service and support to our RSA partners, sales teams + internal RSA functions.
• Provide support to RSA partners and internal RSA functions with regards to PXC RSA operations including Pricing Requests, Onboarding and general partner queries via SFDC cases.
• Work with team members and management to identify process improvement and/or training opportunities.
• Leverage negotiation skills to resolve conflicts as needed.
• Escalation point of contact for RSA partners.
• Strive to meet published service level agreements, with balanced response times – due diligence and fast response.
• Works with minimal direction. Independently develops solutions that are thorough, practical, and consistent with functional or customer objectives.
• Collaborate with other internal functions to ensure best in industry partner experience.
• Educated to honors degree level in a business discipline.
• Knowledge and experience in Sales Support essential. Excellent attention to detail required + proficiency in all business systems to include Salesforce (SFDC) , SAP, My Quotes and ERP systems.
• Ability to work on own initiative within a cross cultural team.
• A flexible and agile approach is required to respond in a rapidly changing sales environment.
• Excellent interpersonal/communication skills. Capable of building relationships across EMEA.
• Ability to multi-task and meet aggressive deadlines.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you want to be at the forefront of world-class customer, operational and business support in a sales organization, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.