Reporting Analytics Specialist
Cork, IrelandJob ID R25621 Date posted Jun. 18, 2019
Location: Cork, Ireland
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Pricing Advisor on our Pricing team in Cork.
It’s hard to put a price on driving human progress, but when you’re operating in a competitive business environment, you need innovative pricing strategies. Our Pricing team within Sales Operations is responsible for developing, implementing and evaluating these strategies. We conduct research and competitive pricing analysis and monitor the ongoing business environment to ensure Dell maintains a competitive market position.
- Generate insights on specific pricing metrics and pricing trends as well as perform revenue/margin analysis
- Collaborate with peers, team leads and cross functional organizations on strategic projects maintaining complete ownership of issues from beginning to resolution
- Maintains and communicates regular pricing position
- Evaluates effectiveness of pricing strategies
- Monitor(s) and reports regional and/or global and/or cost trends
- 5+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Strong experience with advanced Excel modeling / functions and business analysis
- Problem solving skills, including issue identification/structuring, data collection, analysis, synthesizing results, developing actionable and measurable implementation plans
- Able to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures, grasp technical concepts, and adapt easily to change
- Must have a passion for learning and demonstrable intellectual curiosity
- Able to manage competing demands, multiple priorities, while remaining adaptable and flexible
- Technical related experience or degree
- Experience with Business Intelligence Reporting systems
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can help us use pricing to maximize sales and market penetration, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: Apply Now
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.