Partner Centre Experience - OEM Analyst Sales Operations
Cork, IrelandJob ID R54221 Date posted May. 21, 2019
OEM Sales Operations Analyst
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an OEM Analyst on our Partner Centre Experience team in Cork.
Our Sales Operations team is at the heart of developing sales processes and procedures for administering, fulfilling and communicating both online and offline orders. A bridge between sales and other operational functions, we use our expertise to evaluate and implement improvements to sales programs and processes – from planning and prioritization to pricing and margin strategies, sales automation, reporting and more. Put simply, we make sure the process of getting our ground-breaking products and services to customers as simple and seamless as possible.
- Provide outstanding customer service and sales support to our Customers, OEM Partners, Sales teams + internal OEM functions.
- Manages quoting, order placement, order fulfilment and logistics support. Serves as interface for order status and handles order escalation and SKU management.
- Work with team members and management to identify process improvement and/or training opportunities.
- Strive to meet published service level agreements, with balanced response times – due diligence and fast response.
- Project manages resolutions when required.
- Collaborate with other internal functions to ensure best in industry customer experience.
- Works with minimal direction. Independently develops solutions that are thorough, practical, and consistent with functional or customer objectives.
- Develops + analyses reports.
- 2-4 years of related experience with an honors degree level in a business discipline.
- Knowledge and experience in Sales Support essential.
- Excellent attention to detail, and ability to analyse large volumes of data to inform decision making.
- Proficiency in all business systems to include Salesforce (SFDC), SAP, My Quotes and ERP systems. Strong excel skills.
- A flexible and agile approach is required to respond in a rapidly changing sales environment.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills. Capable of building relationships across EMEA.
- Ability to multi-task and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Experience in change management. Actively participates in process improvement programs cross-functionally.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you want to be at the forefront of world-class customer, operational and business support in a sales organization, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.