German/French Speaking, Senior Analyst, Partner PO Services
Cork, IrelandJob ID R28614 Date posted Jul. 12, 2019
Senior Analyst, Financial Operations, Partner PO Services, Dell Technology Services, Business Services
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and the technology we provide transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We recognize that over 100,000 employees across six continents have different interests and aspirations. We inspire, challenge and respect each and every one of them, every day. And we provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Financial Operations Specialist on our Partner PO Services team in Cork.
World-leading approaches in finance are fundamental to our success. Our Financial Analysis team has a broad and important responsibility. We rely on our analysts to develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for planning and control. Their technical analysis of present and future financial performance informs all kinds of management decisions and strategies. And their research has an impact on everything from acquisitions and investments to customer deals, working capital requirements and forecasting.
This role is to work with the Partner PO services team based in India and our internal and external Customers globally. The team provides support through the entire end to end P.O. Lifecycle process for contingent labour. Services include PO creation, receipt management, invoice approval and GRIR maintenance.
- Manage daily flow of both operational support needs including daily problem/issue resolution for France/Germany region within EMEA.
- Co-ordinate and provide guidance and to offshore Partner PO services team in India
- Regular proactive communications & engagements with internal Project Managers, Resource Managers, Bus Ops and external suppliers as it relates to the PO lifecycle.
- Drive GR/IR clean-up activities for those Partner P.O.’s assigned to the individual by working with Regional contacts and Partners to ensure all costs are applied properly and/or invoices are received prior to revoking of costs or closure of P.O.
- Align to SAP Close and Quarter End Deadlines
- Analyse business data to identify gaps and provide meaningful insights using daily and weekly reporting.
- Identify areas for process improvement and create working solutions to increase team efficiency and improve customer experience with $ impact to the bottom line.
- Part Qualified Accountant or Degree in Business/ Finance related discipline
- Fluent in French and/or German
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar Financial or Business Analyst role
- Experience in SAP
- Ability to multi-task and manage a large daily flow of both operational support needs, and project/process improvement related needs
- Comfortable working in an intense, every changing environment
- Ability to build strong relationships and solid proactive communications across region (and globally) beyond immediate office location, working with multiple internal organizations and customers.
- Multi-National Experience
- Second European language
- Industry Knowledge
- Proven Project Management Skills
- Executive Presentation skill-set
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Closing date: Taking applications today
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.