EMEA ISG Product Line Manager (Integrated Offerings & Solutions)
Cork, IrelandJob ID R92415 Date posted Feb. 13, 2019
The EMEA ISG Storage CoC team is accountable for ensuring we have competitive products to win, with the right price and supply and the right enablement and tactics to achieve our regional sales plans. The ISG Storage COC is responsible for storage, data protection, CPSD (CI and HCI) and Solutions and we are currently looking for new members for our team in the Product Line Managers (PLM) role.
It is the responsibility of the Regional Product Line Managers (PLM) to drive profitable growth of the Dell EMC enterprise product lines (Storage, Data Protection, CI, HCI, Integrated Offerings and Solutions) by combining
all elements of the marketing mix, leveraging Dell EMC sales, and reporting resources across the organization to meet ISG business objectives.
The PLM is the driver of specific Dell EMC enterprise product lines within EMEA, across routes to market (direct, channel) and segments (account tiers).
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Localize global programs and plays, design regional programs, plays and promotions
- Track and adjust programs and plays based on performance and market dynamics
- Monitor regional performance (RUM, win/loss, market share)
- Summarize key regional product gaps based on local sales theater feedback
- Provide input to pricing & product planning team on key considerations to drive regional sales performance
- Execute regional product launch / transition reviews with sales leadership
- Ensure sales teams are ready to position & sell the latest products with the latest messaging from launch to EOL
What profile are we looking for?
We’re looking for subject matter experts anywhere in EMEA..
To be successful in the role, you’ll need these skills:
- Strong communication skills (including presentations to groups) and a proven track record in interfacing with customers
- Demonstrated business management skills through effective planning, organization of daily work schedule and achievement of assigned targets and objectives
- Experience in using various available resources to drive and motivate those around you towards achieving a common goal, including Sales executives
- Customer focus
- Drive for results