Analyst, Business Operations, Managed Services
Cork, IrelandJob ID R19490 Date posted Jun. 17, 2019
Graduate Opportunity- Analyst, Business Operations, Managed Services, Dell Technology Services, Business Services
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and the technology we provide transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We recognize that over 100,000 employees across six continents have different interests and aspirations. We inspire, challenge and respect each and every one of them, every day. And we provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Business Operations Specialist on our Managed Services team in Cork.
We’re proud to be in the solutions business at Dell. And our business solutions are built on deep analysis and insight. Our Business Operations team within Business Support develops solutions to current and future challenges. We support activities ranging from marketing and manufacturing to maintenance and more. We define scope and objectives based on a thorough understanding of end users, business needs and processes. From analyzing, evaluating and documenting requirements through to specifying solutions, we strive to improve processes and maximize potential
This role is to work with the Global Managed Services Team based in India and our Business Partners Globally. The team provides several services such as invoice and new order validation, billing plan updates and monitoring invoicing and unbilled.
- Manage daily flow of both operational support needs including daily problem/issue resolution and project/process improvement related tasks.
- Regular proactive communications & engagements with COE Business Analyst team, Business Partners and Manager, acting as subject matter expert for Managed Services team.
- Conduct quality audits of key tasks, publish results and provide insights/improvement recommendations based on results.
- Undertake training on new accounts and create relevant training documentation, SOPS for new hires and cross training purposes.
- Analyse business data to identify gaps and provide meaningful insights using daily and weekly reporting.
- Identify areas for process improvement and create working solutions to team efficiency and improve customer experience.
- Degree in Business/ Finance related discipline
- Analytical, data driven approach
- Ability to multi-task and manage a large daily flow of both operational support needs, and project/process improvement related needs
- Comfortable working in an intense, every changing environment
- Self-Starter and ability to lead a team
- Ability to build strong relationships and solid proactive communications across region (and globally) beyond immediate office location, working with multiple internal organizations and customers.
- Multi-National Experience
- Second European language
- Industry Knowledge
- Proven Project Management Skills
- Executive Presentation skill-set
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Closing date: Taking applications today
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.