Internal Account Manager Medium Business
Copenhagen, DenmarkJob ID R034358 Date posted Sep. 09, 2019
Inside Sales Account Manager
Dell Technologies provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, motivate and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Inside Sales Account Manager in our Medium Business team in Copenhagen
Not even digitally ground-breaking products sell themselves. At Dell Technologies, we’re determined to give every one of our customers and partners a high-level, white-glove experience. This experience begins with our ground-breaking technology portfolio of products – client solutions, high-end electronics, accessories, mobility products, enterprise solutions, services and packaged software. Our Inside Sales Teams breathe life into our technology portfolio. They take great pride in developing lasting relationships, building great rapport and using their communication skills to sell our products to customers and partners virtually (by phone, email or social media).
We do not require that you have a strong technical background, all we ask is that you have the passion for technology and willingness to learn. We offer a unique sales and technical onboarding program for all our new joiners within our sales organization. Along with other new joiners across the EMEA region, you will travel to one of our great offices in Europe and attend a 2-week intensive training and onboarding program.
The scope of the role consists of Acquisition Accounts, meaning that you will be responsible for initiating and/ or building relationships with new customers.
- As an Inside Sales Account Manager, you are in direct partnership with an Outside Sales Account Executive. Collectively, you are responsible for supporting customers in their digital transformation journey by establishing successful and trusting relationships.
- Be perceptive to customer needs and strive to understand their requirements both on a business and technical level to assist them with the right services, products and solutions
- Work closely with pre-sales teams when technical or product support is required
- Actively prospect, increase pipeline, manage and close sales opportunities through accurate forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
- Work closely with Dell Technologies' partners and distributors to acquire new business opportunities
- High school diploma or equivalent, or a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Aspire results and have a passion to win
- Possesses a positive and enthusiastic attitude for sales and technology
- You are strong-minded and a result-oriented teammate with a self-motivated personality
- Proficient oral and written communications skills, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in Danish and good communication skills in English
- Ability to balance multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, international company
Benefits and Equal opportunities
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. Therefore you will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell Technologies encourages applicants of all ages. Read more about Diversity and Inclusion here.