Data Center Sales Executive
Copenhagen, DenmarkJob ID R028427 Date posted Sep. 03, 2019
Data Center Sales Executive
Can you combine a proven track record in sales with up-to-date knowledge of technology? If you are passionate about what you do, the career possibilities at Dell Technologies will be endless. Within Data Center Sales we are looking for a Data Center Sales Executiveto join our top-calibre team in Copenhagen.
Dell Technologies is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Your objective will be to drive growth across a portfolio of development or acquisition accounts to achieve targets. You will be expected to build strong customer relationships and keep abreast of market trends to develop and execute strategies that deliver high value solution focused sales.
- Owns overall Datacenter strategy and account management
- Engages at CXO level & demonstrates measurable ROI
- Present Dell Technologies’s end-to-end solutions consisting of storage and converged/hyper converged systems.
- Lead and coordinate a virtual team of specialists to accelerate and advance ongoing sales opportunities
- Maintains accurate sales forecast and pipeline in SFDC
- Provide sales leadership and experience on large, complex sales opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSc/BA) or equivalent experience is desired
- Extensive experience of selling IT Solutions
- Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills
- Highly developed planning and organisation skills
- Driven by achieving a high level of customer satisfaction and can demonstrate a track record in this area
- World-class customer management and strategic selling skills to enhance the success of our customers’ business and the growth of Dell Technologies
- Fluent in Danish and English
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Dell Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell technologies encourages applicants of all ages.